Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leah N Brady
Dr. Leah N Brady, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Mandan, ND. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Leah N Brady has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Leah N Brady has the following 9 expertise
- Tooth Whitening
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Leah N Brady
Leah N. Brady DDS Dr. Brady earned her Doctorate of Dental Surgery degree in 2010 from the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry in Minneapolis, Minnesota. As a Bismarck native, Dr. Brady has had a strong desire to return to the Bismarck-Mandan community to work and live. From young to old, Dr. Brady is very excited to provide comprehensive dental needs for her patients. Dr. Brady will use her dental education and knowledge of state-of-the-art dental procedures to help achieve each patient’s dental goals. Dr. Brady will be making her home in the Bismarck-Mandan community with her husband Eric. Dr. Brady enjoys golfing, cooking, quilting, sewing and reading.
Locations & DirectionsLEAH BRADY DDS PC, 600 E Main St # 2, Mandan, ND
Dr. Leah N Brady is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Mandan, ND.