- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leah M Cook DDS
Dr. Leah M Cook, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Fitzgerald, GA. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Leah M Cook has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Leah M Cook has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Leah M Cook Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Leah M Cook
Dr. Leah Cook Dr. Leah Cook is our super women! She is a true hometown lady with a love for local folks, and just happens to be Dr. McIntyre’s daughter. After attending The University of Georgia she went straight into dental school at the Medical College of Georgia graduating in 1996. She is an enthusiast of children’s dental health and is a chairperson in the Georgia Dental Association. Dr. Leah is one of the main organizers for the statewide campaign for Children’s Dental Health Education. She is a member of the Pierre Fauchard Academy, an honor society that is by invitation only to a select few outstanding doctors in the United States. The best way to sum up Dr. Leah (as she’s known in our office) would be a tiny lady with a huge heart. She has a way of calming her patients and gaining their trust. She is extremely careful and attentive to every detail of treatment. Dr. Leah is an outspoken voice in the race to find a cure for breast cancer and heads our Relay for Life team each year. In her spare time you might see her volunteering at her children's school; playing soccer with her twins, Anna and Samuel; climbing hills on her dirt bike; or even backpacking up a mountain in Colorado. She does it all; Mom, Wife, Volunteer, Professional, Advocate, SUPER WOMAN!!!