Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lee G Bridgeman
Dr. Lee G Bridgeman, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Richardson, TX. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Lee G Bridgeman has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Lee G Bridgeman has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Lee G Bridgeman
Dr. Lee Bridgeman Dr. Lee Bridgeman was born in Plano. He attended Texas A&M University and received his DDS degree from Baylor College of Dentistry in 1997. He has practiced dentistry in the Dallas area for ten years. He also spent two years as an adjunct faculty member at Baylor College of Dentistry teaching second and third year students in removable prosthodontics and operative dentistry. He enjoys the breadth of practical experience that General Dentistry provides. Dr. Lee also enjoys practicing dentistry in a cross-cultural mission context. In preparation for future mission work, he attended Dallas Theological Seminary and was awarded a Masters of Arts in Biblical Studies in 2005. Dr. Lee enjoys reading, playing guitar, gardening, and cooking.
Locations & DirectionsBRIDGEMAN DENTAL INC, 1321 Northlake Dr, Richardson, TX
Dr. Lee G Bridgeman is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Richardson, TX.