Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Lee A Ecker has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Lee A Ecker has the following 13 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Tooth Whitening
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Eckers office is great !!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lee A Ecker - Posted on March 4th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lee A Ecker - Posted on February 18th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Lee A Ecker Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Lee A Ecker
Dr. Lee A. Ecker is originally from Newton, New Jersey. he graduated from the University of Maryland with a B.S. and attended N.Y.U. School of Dentistry. While attending dental school he did an externship at the V.A. Hospital in New York City. Upon graduating dental school, Dr. Ecker was a staff member at The Newark Beth Israel Hospital Dental clinic for two years and opened his family and cosmetic practice in Morris County in 1979. In 1993, Dr. Ecker became one of the first dentists on the east coast to offer patients a specialized program to treat chronic haliitosis. He has lectured extensively to hundreds of dentists and has been interviewed by leading newspapers and has appeared on radio and television. He recently became a certified dentist for Invisalign and ClearCorrect (invisible braces). Dr. Ecker resides in Randolph with his wife, Bari. His daughter, Shana, is a graduate of the Univ. of Indiana, graduating with a degree in interior design. His son Jordan, graduated from Tufts Univ. and is presently working for a financial software company in NYC. Dr. Ecker enjoys playing tennis and making western riding saddles as a hobby. Infact, he has a saddle he created on display in the Yogi Berra Museum at Montclair State Univ. and another saddle at Fenway Park with the Boston RedSox.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Lee A Ecker is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Denville, NJ.