- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lee H Baker DDS
Dr. Lee H Baker, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Augusta, GA. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Lee H Baker has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Lee H Baker has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Fissure Sealants
- Tooth Decay
- Pulp Treatment
Dr. Lee H Baker Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Lee H Baker
Dr. Lee Baker Dr. Lee Baker is passionate about kids and helping them achieve the best dental and oral health. As a specialist in pediatric dentistry, Dr. Baker has completed an advanced program of education. After receiving his doctorate of dental surgery in 1993 at the University of Tennessee, Memphis, Dr. Baker completed his two-year pediatric dentistry residency program at the Medical College of Virginia in Richmond. Dr. Baker has recently been awarded Diplomate status by the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. Following his education, Dr. Baker started his career as a pediatric dentist in Anchorage, Alaska. The beauty and grandeur of this untouched wilderness has left a lasting impression on Dr. Baker and his family. As a result, Dr. Baker has brought a sample of the Alaskan wilderness back to Augusta, as seen in our office design, decor, and now our website. Dr. Baker takes an active role in meeting and exceeding the standards of his profession. He is an active member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Eastern District Georgia Dental Society, Southeastern Society of Pediatric Dentistry, and is also PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) certified. Dr. Baker continues to attend numerous pediatric education seminars each year to keep him in the forefront of Pediatric Dentistry. Dr. Baker gave a presentation at the annual American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry “String of Pearls” lecture in 2003. Dr. Baker is blessed with a beautiful wife, Susie and four wonderful children, Lee Jr., Mary Ellis, Alden and Ben.