Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lee H Baker DDS
Dr. Lee H Baker, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Augusta, GA. Dr. Baker is affiliated with Doctors Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Lee H Baker has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Fissure Sealants
- Tooth Decay
- Pulp Treatment
Dr. Baker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Lee H Baker Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
More about Dr. Lee H Baker
Dr. Lee Baker Dr. Lee Baker is passionate about kids and helping them achieve the best dental and oral health. As a specialist in pediatric dentistry, Dr. Baker has completed an advanced program of education. After receiving his doctorate of dental surgery in 1993 at the University of Tennessee, Memphis, Dr. Baker completed his two-year pediatric dentistry residency program at the Medical College of Virginia in Richmond. Dr. Baker has recently been awarded Diplomate status by the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. Following his education, Dr. Baker started his career as a pediatric dentist in Anchorage, Alaska. The beauty and grandeur of this untouched wilderness has left a lasting impression on Dr. Baker and his family. As a result, Dr. Baker has brought a sample of the Alaskan wilderness back to Augusta, as seen in our office design, decor, and now our website. Dr. Baker takes an active role in meeting and exceeding the standards of his profession. He is an active member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Eastern District Georgia Dental Society, Southeastern Society of Pediatric Dentistry, and is also PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) certified. Dr. Baker continues to attend numerous pediatric education seminars each year to keep him in the forefront of Pediatric Dentistry. Dr. Baker gave a presentation at the annual American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry “String of Pearls” lecture in 2003. Dr. Baker is blessed with a beautiful wife, Susie and four wonderful children, Lee Jr., Mary Ellis, Alden and Ben.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Lee H Baker is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Augusta, GA.