Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lei Luo DDS
Dr. Lei Luo, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in San Bruno, CA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Lei Luo has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Lei Luo has the following 13 expertise
- Root Canal
- Bridges and Crowns
- Tooth Whitening
- Dental Implants
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Lei Luo Accepts the Following Insurance
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
More about Dr. Lei Luo
Dr. Lei Luo Dr. Luo graduated from West China University of Medical Science College of Dentistry in 1992 with oral surgery specilty training. Dr. Luo obtained his first dental degree in 1983. Dr. Luo has been practicing for over 20 years. Since he began practicing dentistry, Dr. Luo has kept up to date on many continuing educational classes, such as dental implant, root canal treatment and dental veneer, ensuring that his patients receive the most comprehensive and advanced dental care. Dr. Luo is active member of the American Dental Association, The American Academy of Implant Dentistry, California Dental Association and San Mateo County Dental Society.
Locations & DirectionsRANDAL PATRICK WONG DDS, 560 Jenevein Ave, San Bruno, CA
Dr. Lei Luo is similar to the following 4 Dentists near San Bruno, CA.