Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Leif K Bakland has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Leif K Bakland has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Leif K Bakland - Posted on February 2nd, 2017
This is an amazing practice - you'll feel it the moment you walk in the door. It's a beautiful, calm and peaceful setting - and you'll be met warmly as soon as you walk in. All of the staff are incredible - providing state of the art care that's given in a supportive, compassionate, and ultra professional way. Even if you've always dreaded going to the dentist, the staff at Harbor Cove will turn you around. You'll come to actually enjoy going to the dentist again, and you'll trust that the care you're given - as a patient and a person - will be very best there is. Highly recommend!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Leif K Bakland - Posted on April 1st, 2016
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Leif K Bakland Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Leif K Bakland's office for more information.
123 Main St Ste 2 Gloucester, MA : (978) 865-3360
More about Dr. Leif K Bakland
Dr. Bakland graduated from Loma Linda University in 1980 where he earned the Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree. Immediately after graduating, he opened a dental practice in downtown Newburyport where he's been actively practicing for the last 32 years. He is an active member of the American Dental Association, the MA Dental Society, the North Shore Dental District Society, and the International Association of Dental Traumatology. He has contributed in providing Dental care for the Gloucester Dental Clinic, and is involved in the start up of the new BNI Chapter of Gloucester. Dr. Bakland has lived in Gloucester for the past 15 years, married his wife Stephanie 6 years ago, both love to call Gloucester their home. He is an avid golfer and also loves blue water sailing. He has held a 100 ton Master Mariners License for the past 10 years. Dr. Bakland is excited to have the opportunity of opening a dental practice in downtown Gloucester. He loves being a part of and contributing to this beautiful seaside community.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Leif K Bakland is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Gloucester, MA.