Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leland S Blough Jr DMD
Dr. Leland S Blough Jr, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Warwick, RI. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Leland S Blough Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Leland S Blough Jr has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
Showing 2 of 2
LIES about what is covered!!! Never believe them!!!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Leland S Blough Jr - Posted on October 27th, 2015
This office lied to us what was covered by our insurance, after specifically calling and this office stating they verified what was covered. I specifically told them we could not do the procedure if not covered. They told me it was and I believed them. I then received a bill for almost $1800 and was told, "too bad, you still have to pay it." They even documented my file that it was covered. This place is fraud!!! NEVER trust them.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Leland S Blough Jr - Posted on July 7th, 2015
Dr. Leland S Blough Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Leland S Blough Jr's office for more information.
33 College Hill Rd Ste 5A Warwick, RI : (401) 849-2080
Locations & DirectionsBLOUGH AND ASSOCIATES, 33 College Hill Rd Ste 5A, Warwick, RI
Dr. Leland S Blough Jr is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Warwick, RI.