Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leonid Agranat
Dr. Leonid Agranat, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Leonid Agranat has 2 locations
225 W 60th St PH 1B
New York, NY 10023
Book Online Now
Dr. Leonid Agranat has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Leonid Agranat has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Leonid Agranat - Posted on June 10th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Leonid Agranat - Posted on May 25th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Leonid Agranat - Posted on May 24th, 2018
24 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Leonid Agranat Accepts the Following Insurance
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Locations & Directions
Dr. Leonid Agranat is similar to the following 4 Dentists near New York, NY.