Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Leslie A Bouvier has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Leslie A Bouvier has the following 11 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Implants
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Leslie A Bouvier Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Leslie A Bouvier's office for more information.
394 High St Somersworth, NH : (603) 692-1112
More about Dr. Leslie A Bouvier
Dr. Leslie Bouvier Leslie Ann Bouvier, DMD Dr. Leslie Bouvier is a high-energy and intensely caring person. Her passion and enthusiasm for dentistry, and her sincere interest in her patients, is contagious. She has never been satisfied with the status quo and always strives for excellence. She feels the truest measure of a doctor's commitment to their patients is the continued education and training that extends far beyond the basics of general dentistry. Dr. Bouvier is a 1992 graduate of the University of Connecticut and received an advanced degree in General Dentistry in 1993 at the State University of N.Y. at Stony brook. Dr. Bouvier has also completed several advanced education courses at the Las Vegas Institute (LVI), the world's premier post-graduate center for cosmetic dentistry,and recently attended the Biocare World Tour where she participated in a three day course that focused on new implant and restorative techniques. Needless to say, Dr. Bouvier loves being a dentist. She is open and honest, and her appreciation for excellence makes her patients feel instantly at ease. When not working, Leslie enjoys sharing her home and garden with her husband Wolfgang and her two children, Stefan and Gabrielle. Education: New Hampshire Technical Institute of Dental Hygiene - A.S. Degree 1984 Old Dominion University - B.S. 1987 University of Connecticut - D.M.D. 1992 State University of N.Y. at Stony Brook - Advanced Education in Dentistry Degree 1993 Las Vegas Institute (LVI) - Advanced Education in Cosmetic Dentistry Professional Associations: Member, New Hampshire Dental Society, Seacoast Chapter President, New Hampshire Dental Society, Seacoast Chapter, 2002-2003 Member, Seacoast Esthetic Dental Association Continuing Education (SEDA) Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Attended Nobel Biocare World Tour Former Board member of the New Hampshire Technical Institute Dental Auxiliary Program Dental Advisory Board Attendance in Continuing Education Courses at the Yankee Dental Conference in Boston since 1990 Member of the Seacoast Oral Pathology Study Club Member of the Seacoast Periodontal Study Club Voted by her peers as a 2010 Top General Dentist in NH Magazine
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Leslie A Bouvier is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Somersworth, NH.