Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leslie R Van Duyne Trecha DDS
Dr. Leslie R Van Duyne Trecha, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Wexford, PA. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Leslie R Van Duyne Trecha has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Leslie R Van Duyne Trecha has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Leslie R Van Duyne Trecha Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Leslie R Van Duyne Trecha's office for more information.
103 N Meadows Dr Ste 224 Wexford, PA : (724) 934-3900
More about Dr. Leslie R Van Duyne Trecha
Dr. Leslie R. Trecha Dr. Trecha has been practicing dentistry in the Pittsburgh area for over 20 years. A graduate of the University of Michigan School of Dentistry, Dr. Trecha moved to Pittsburgh with her husband in 1987. She has been an active member and officer in the American Dental Association, the Association of Women Dentists, the North Dental Group and presently belongs to the Academy of General Dentists and the Seattle Study Club (Pittsburgh Dental Network). She has been voted by her peers as one of the top dentists in the Pittsburgh area for the last two years. Dr. Trecha attends approximately 50 hours of continuing education every year to stay current on new procedures and advancements in the dental field. She lives with her husband and two teenage children in Economy.
Locations & DirectionsLESLIE R VAN DUYNE TRECHA DDS, 103 N Meadows Dr Ste 224, Wexford, PA
Dr. Leslie R Van Duyne Trecha is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Wexford, PA.