Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lester L Cowden III DDS
Dr. Lester L Cowden III, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Lester L Cowden III has the following 1 specialty
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. Lester L Cowden III has the following 7 expertise
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- TMJ Disorders
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Sleep Apnea
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Defects
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Cowden is the best!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lester L Cowden III - Posted on August 16th, 2015
Dr. Lester L Cowden III Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Lester L Cowden III's office for more information.
3100 W Britton Rd Ste A Oklahoma City, OK : (405) 751-3312
More about Dr. Lester L Cowden III
Please call Lester Cowden III's office to find out if the doctor is accepting new patients.
Locations & DirectionsORAL IMPLANT AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY, 3100 W Britton Rd Ste A, Oklahoma City, OK
Dr. Lester L Cowden III is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Oklahoma City, OK.