Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leticia C Bowen
Dr. Leticia C Bowen, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Escondido, CA. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Leticia C Bowen has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Leticia C Bowen has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 5 of 6
My Jaw Has Never Been The Same
Self-verified patient of Dr. Leticia C Bowen - Posted on June 21st, 2018
I went to this dentist for a cleaning on a recommendation. When she asked if I had TMJ, I replied no, because I have never had ANY symptoms of TMJ. She then proceeded to put her finger on the left side of my jaw, and asked me to open my mouth. When I did so, my jaw popped very loudly. I have NEVER had that happen before, and I felt immediately unsure about this dentist. Ever since that time, my jaw goes through phases of not being able to open completely (like when I yawn), it pops all of the time now when I chew, and it's just sore! This experience has really turned me off from visiting any dentist. Beware.
Always a good experience
Self-verified patient of Dr. Leticia C Bowen - Posted on February 13th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Leticia C Bowen - Posted on May 14th, 2015
Always friendly. Understands cost of dental health and willing works with you. Happy with all the work so far:)
Self-verified patient of Dr. Leticia C Bowen - Posted on May 21st, 2013
I have been a regular patient of Dr. Bowen's for many years and I am actually surprised that I'm barely writing a review for her. I have had nothing but a good experience every time I come in for a visit. The staff is friendly, and there is hardly any waiting time, which is a plus. I get my regular cleanings and have had veneers done about 10 years ago. I was very satisfied with the way they look and how fast it was to get them on. Dr. Bowen is very professional and I feel like I'm in good hands every time she has to do anything on my teeth. Because of her I have no fear of going to the dentist :)
Do not use this dentist
Self-verified patient of Dr. Leticia C Bowen - Posted on April 12th, 2013
Do not go to this dentist: Bowen Leticia DDS 202 S Juniper St, Escondido, CA I went in for what I assumed to be a teeth cleaning. My wife had just gone there and they X-rayed her teeth and cleaned them. I arrived and no other patients were there. They X-rayed my teeth and the dentist examined them stating what I already knew I need to replace some old silver fillings. then she said I am not going to clean your teeth today we will do that when we make the repairs. But I came in for a cleaning I said. We don't do that anymore on the first visit. But you just cleaned my wife's teeth on her first visit? No answer. I expressed my displeasure by saying you've brought me here to find out how much you can charge me and not to clean my teeth. You haven't even told me how much it would cost or whether I want to have it done! The dentist Lecticia Bowen told me I was a rude person and to leave. What? Don't go to this person she obviously is only out to do insurance work.
Mr. Murphy, We are sorry we could not clean your teeth the day of your exam. We would have accommodated to clean your teeth on the same day but after your rude comment, which was unacceptable to me and my staff, I chose not to clean your teeth. To say that I wanted to take your money and not clean your teeth is a rude comment. LCB
Dr. Leticia C Bowen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
Blue Shield California
- BSCA Dental PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
First Dental Health
- First Dental Health
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Liberty Dental CA Independence PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsLETICIA C BOWEN DDS, 202 S Juniper St, Escondido, CA
Dr. Leticia C Bowen is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Escondido, CA.