Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lev Tomashevsky has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Lev Tomashevsky has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 10
I like the office very much! Very easy to make an appointment, staff makes very effort to schedule me at time I needed. When I had an emergency appointment to make, it was very pleasant experience because Dr. Lev was completely booked, yet stayed after work hours in order to help me. This is very mich appreciated. Thank you very mich for your hard work!
This is by-far the worst dental office I've ever visited. The dental work itself is okay. However, the billing is outrageous. They parcel-out (stratify) every procedure to the behest of the insurance company. When the insurance company rejects "pieces of the parcel" they, Robert J. Kelly, then pass this along to the customer in the form of "uncovered" or 'to be met by co-pay", or "deductible" . truly outrageous. If you refuse to pay for unauthorized charges they then hold the end or your procedure "hostage to payment". In my case they proceeded with a 5-tooth bridge. The proceeded to shave down three of my original teeth, cap with temporary caps, then they held the final bridge hostage until I "paid in full" regardless of disputing certain parceled elements. This is un-American and must be stopped. I urge you to stay away from this practice.
After two dentists said I needed root canal, I decided to see Dr. Lev. He spent a lot of time with me and despite economic interests to the contrary, he said I did not need the root canal. It's been 10 months since I saw him and he was correct. I'm switching dentists. It appears my allergies were so bad last year the sinus issues went down into my gums and teeth! J.F.K.
Dr. Lev Tomashevsky accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lev Tomashevsky is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Kensington, MD.