Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Levi R Evalt has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Levi R Evalt has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 4 of 10
Self-verified patient of Dr. Levi R Evalt - Posted on May 24th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Levi R Evalt - Posted on April 24th, 2016
Rude comments, smart remarks made, him knowing was my last day of insurance or so i thought, he was extremely rough I could feel all his weight pulling my mouth open n uprooting my tooth. I'm sure he fractured my jaw! I was bleeding horribly and couldn't eat or drink anything for about a week after, I couldn't touch that side of my face or even brush my hair on that side for over a month. It was the absolutely the worst experience I ever had
Self-verified patient of Dr. Levi R Evalt - Posted on March 17th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Levi R Evalt - Posted on February 2nd, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Levi R Evalt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- Scion Dental
Locations & DirectionsLEVI R EVALT DDS, 209 N Center St, Corry, PA
Dr. Levi R Evalt is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Corry, PA.