- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lewis Carroll DDS
Dr. Lewis Carroll, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Aventura, FL. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Lewis Carroll has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Lewis Carroll has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Lewis Carroll Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Lewis Carroll
“When I was 8 years old, I was sick at home and my dad bought me a model airplane to put together. One of our neighbors was watching me put it together so meticulously and with such precision that he said I should be a dentist. It got me thinking. When I went back to school, I wrote a paper about becoming a dentist. I’m as excited about dentistry today as I was at the age of 8, and I’ve been doing it for over 30 years now. I love helping people achieve the healthy, youthful smiles they always wanted.” - Lewis Carroll, D.D.S. In addition to his passion for dentistry, Dr. Lewis Carroll has decades of experience and thousands of hours of advanced training as a cosmetic dentist. In North Miami Beach, he relies upon his skills and training while employing the same precision and meticulous attention to detail that he displayed as a child to create beautiful, perfectly functioning smiles. Dr. Lewis Carroll's Resume DDS: University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA BS: University of Pittsburgh Member: American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, Florida Dental Association Continued Education: Hundreds of hours in challenging aesthetics and digital dental photography