- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lida Sadr
Dr. Lida Sadr is a doctor primarily located in Virginia Beach, VA, with other offices in Ashburn, VA and Virginia Beach, VA( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Lida Sadr has 4 locations
Dr. Lida Sadr has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Lida Sadr has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Lida Sadr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Lida Sadr
Lida Sadr, D.D.S. Prosthodontist, specializing in Cosmetic & Restorative Dentistry Dr. Sadr received her D.D.S. diploma from Lunds University in 1996. Dr. Sadr attended a one-year post-doctoral advanced program at Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, and later a 3-year post-doctoral Prosthodontics specialty program. Her field of specialty is cosmetic and restorative dentistry, implant restorations, removable dentures and partials. Dr. Sadr has been in private practice in Virginia since 1997. She firmly believes in continuing education to keep abreast of the latest techniques in the dental field. She attends dental conferences on a regular basis. Dr. Sadr is a member of the American Dental Association, Virginia Dental Association, Northern Virginia Dental Society and American College of Prosthodontics. Dr. Sadr is married and has two children. She enjoys reading, traveling and exercising.