- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lily Chen
Dr. Lily Chen is a doctor primarily located in Bellaire, TX. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Lily Chen has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Lily Chen has the following 10 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Bridges and Crowns
Dr. Lily Chen Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Lily Chen
Dr. Lily Chen, DDS Dr. Lily Chen obtained Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the University of Texas in Houston Dental Branch in 1995. Following graduation, she was selected to complete hospital-based general practice residency with University of Texas Health and Science Center at Hermann Hospital, The Institute of Rehabilitation and Research, Ben Taub Hospital, and Bering Clinic.Â Â Dr. Chen considers this training invaluable, as fewer than 10 percent of dentists complete this type of advanced general practice residency.Â While in residency, she Â received post graduate training in restorative and implant dentistry, emergency medical care, inpatient care, pain control and anesthesiology, oral and maxillofacial surgery, and pediatric dentistry. She was an assistant clinical professor at the University of Texas in Houston Dental Branch from 2002 to 2007. Since Dr. Chen began practicing dentistry, she concentrated on advancing her knowledge in dentistry by completing numerous continuing education involving all facets of dentistry.Â She has kept up to date with the lastest techniques and technologies, ensuring her patients receive the most comprehensive and advanced dental treatments. Additionally, she has completed advanced postgraduate training in cosmetic and neuromuscular dentistry from prestigious institutes such as the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Studies and the Hornbrook Group. Dr. Chen's commitment to excellence has earned her recognition by H Magazine as one of the top doctors in Houston year after year.