- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Linda M Crawford DDS
Dr. Linda M Crawford, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Huntsville, AL. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Linda M Crawford has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Linda M Crawford has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Linda M Crawford Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Linda M Crawford
Meet Doctor Linda Crawford Dr. Crawford is a native of Alabama. She moved to Huntsville with her family at an early age. She attended Talladega College in 1977 and graduated with honors in 1981 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Biology. She entered the University of Alabama School of Dentistry in the fall of 1981. The degree of Doctor of Dental Medicine was conferred upon her in May of 1985. Dr. Crawford was admitted to the Alabama Board in 1985 and she began her private practice in Birmingham, Alabama. During that same year Talladega College invited her to serve on their faculty as Assistant Professor of Biology and as coordinator for their Health Careers Opportunity Program (HCOP). In 1987 Dr. Crawford joined the faculty at the University of Alabama School of Dentistry to serve as Assistant Clinical Professor in the Departments of Restorative, Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics. In 1990 she moved her practice home to Huntsville. She has been in private practice for over 25 years. In 1995 Dr. Crawford was certified by the Southern Regional Board allowing licensure in eight states. She is a member of the American Dental Association, the Alabama Dental Society and the Huntsville/Madison County Dental Society.