Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lindsey C Reed
Dr. Lindsey C Reed, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in O Fallon, MO, with another office in Saint Louis, MO. She speaks English.
Dr. Lindsey C Reed has 2 locations
4142 Keaton Crossing Blvd Ste 102
O Fallon, MO 63368
Book Online Now
Dr. Lindsey C Reed has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth Decay
- Fissure Sealants
- Pulp Treatment
- Dental Check-up
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lindsey C Reed - Posted on January 13th, 2018
Sweet dentist- very kid friendly
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lindsey C Reed - Posted on June 9th, 2016
Dr. Lindsey is so sweet and fabulous with my kids. Both have had treatment completed with her after previously seeing another pediatric dentist who could not complete cavities. Dr. Lindsey and her staff put my girls at ease and as a result they love coming to her office! We would recommend her to anyone who wants the absolute best for their kids!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lindsey C Reed - Posted on August 7th, 2015
Do not take your special needs children to HER! She has no patience at all. My son had a procedure done on Monday in the Hospital and he had a reaction to the treatment. I took him in to have him checked and she told me in was unrelated to what she did and was not her problem. Then got up set when he would not open his mouth.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lindsey C Reed - Posted on January 23rd, 2015
Dr. Lindsey C Reed Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lindsey C Reed is similar to the following 4 Dentists near O Fallon, MO.