Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lionel M Candelaria DDS
Dr. Lionel M Candelaria, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Albuquerque, NM. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Lionel M Candelaria has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Lionel M Candelaria has the following 6 expertise
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lionel M Candelaria - Posted on March 4th, 2019
I would not recommend. He read my chart, then confused me with a new patient when I had been there multiple times. He seemed distracted most time, made me feel like a number in an assembly line. His front desk staff is great and professional. They know their jobs and are extremely professional. His nurse/assistant is just the opposite, she is unprofessional, rude, and uninformed. She thinks she knows it all but was caught in multiple wrongs, and one outright lie. With his addled brain, and her assisting it is just a matter of time before they hurt someone permanently. I am glad I chose to go somewhere else after trying to make it work with his office. Please use caution when using him. Of course use your own judgement and form your own opinions but buyer beware.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lionel M Candelaria - Posted on March 29th, 2018
36 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Lionel M Candelaria Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS New Mexico
- BCBS NM PPO NM
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Presbyterian ASO
- Presbyterian Commercial
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsOMS ASSOCIATES OF NEW MEXICO, 6800 Montgomery Blvd NE Ste A, Albuquerque, NM
Dr. Lionel M Candelaria is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Albuquerque, NM.