Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa M Angelici DMD
Dr. Lisa M Angelici, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Fountain Valley, CA. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Lisa M Angelici has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
- Open Bite
Dr. Lisa M Angelici Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
Blue Shield California
- BSCA Dental PPO
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
First Dental Health
- First Dental Health
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Lisa M Angelici
About Dr. Angelici Dr. Lisa Angelici has lived in Southern California her entire life. She comes from a long line of professionals in her family - her father was a general dentist and her uncle is an orthodontist on the East Coast, two cousins that are both dentists and her brother is a medical doctor. She grew up working after school in her father’s office, which was located in Huntington Beach, and she was inspired by the dedication to dentistry that she saw there. Dr. Angelici received her Bachelor of Science degree from the University of California, Irvine in 1980. She attended the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine, where all the dental Angelici’s went, and graduated in 1982. She then chose orthodontics as her life’s work and received her Master of Dental Science in 1985. During this period, she was an Instructor of Orthodontics at the University of Pittsburgh School of Dentistry undergraduate program. She returned to California to take the State Boards and to open her own offices, specializing in adult and children’s orthodontics and because of her love for teaching, Dr. Angelici has been a Clinical Instructor at UCLA School of Dentistry since 1995. Dr. Angelici is on the cutting-edge of orthodontics; she consistently attends regular courses to stay abreast of the latest techniques and implements these procedures into her practice. Dr. Angelici is a member of the following professional organizations: American Association of Orthodontists American Dental Association California Dental Association Orange County Dental Society EMT Advisory Board Dr. Angelici also volunteers her time and energy to many community projects and is the Orthodontic Advisor for the Assistance League of Long Beach. She has a son named Jay and hopes one day he will carry on the family tradition of joining the Angelici dental/medical team.
Locations & DirectionsLISA ANGELICI DMD, 18426 Brookhurst St Ste 204, Fountain Valley, CA
Dr. Lisa M Angelici is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Fountain Valley, CA.