Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Lital E Kathein has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Lital E Kathein has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 45
Been getting botox for more than 10 years at different offices. I had three stubborn lines between my eyebrows that would not go away even though I was getting botox every 2-3 months. Since seeing Dr. Lital those lines are completely gone. I look better and more natural than ever. She explained why the other doctors couldn't get rid of my lines & she knew exactly what to do to fix it. She has made other great recommendations to improve my overall look and uses much less botox and fillers than I was getting the past (she is so gentle too) I'm so grateful to have found such a detail oriented and knowledgable doctor.
I had so much anxiety and fear of the dentist that I stopped going for years. I had a tooth ache and hoped it would go away but it was getting worse... finally my face swelled up and I knew I had to do something. My sister made the appointment for me at Elite and I thank god for that!!!! They were so friendly and understanding of my anxiety and I immediately felt good in their hands. They gave me laughing gas and were amazing at making sure I didn't feel any pain. I have since been back several times and every time I go I feel at home! Thank you so much for taking care of me, Elite!!!!!
It is one of the nicest, and friendliest offices I have ever been to. I arrived 20 minutes ahead of my scheduled appointment and was attended to promptly. The atmosphere is fantastic and the assistants are well trained and eager to please. Dr. Kathein âs demeanor is warm and I felt very relaxed during the procedure. She clearly enjoys her job and takes pride in what she does.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsELITE DENTAL AND AESTHETICS, 131 NW 100th Ave Ste B, Plantation, FL
Dr. Lital E Kathein is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Plantation, FL.