- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Loc X Tran DDS
Dr. Loc X Tran, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Lodi, CA. Their specialties include Endodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Loc X Tran has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Loc X Tran has the following 2 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Trauma
Dr. Loc X Tran Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Loc X Tran
Loc Tran D.D.S. Dr. Loc Tran Our Mission & Our philosophy Our Mission: We are committed to providing dental patients with the highest level of care in root canal therapy by utilizing the latest proven technological advances in the field of endodontics. Our Philosophy We believe that each patient deserves to be treated with compassion and respect. And above all, our actions must be guided by principles of honesty, kindness, and integrity. Practice Profile Dr. Loc Tran received his D.D.S. degree in 1998 from the Universityof California , Los Angeles . The following year, he completed a hospital residency program at the University of California , Los Angeles . His endodontic training was completed at the University of Southern California in 2001. For the last five years, Dr. Tran has been practicing endodontics in Stockton, California , at Delta Endodontics. Currently, he holds an Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor position in the Department of Endodontics at the University of Pacific , Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry.