Is Dr. Loren C Buonocore the right Dentist for you?
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Loren C Buonocore DMD
Dr. Loren C Buonocore, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in North Babylon, NY, with another office in New York, NY. She has 16 years of experience. She speaks English.
Dr. Loren C Buonocore has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Loren C Buonocore has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Decay
- Pulp Treatment
- Fissure Sealants
16 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Loren C Buonocore Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
More about Dr. Loren C Buonocore
Dr. Loren Buonocore, D.M.D. Dr. Loren Buonocore grew up in Westchester County and has strong family and personal ties to the community. She went to Binghamton University where she graduated with honors in Biology and was inducted into Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society. She then received the Dean's Merit Scholarship to attend the University of Pennsylvania, School of Dental Medicine. At Penn, she was involved in many community outreach projects. After graduating in 2003, with a Doctor of Dental Medicine degree, she attended New York University for specialty training in pediatric dentistry. While at NYU, she was selected chief resident and as such was assigned the most challenging cases. Dr. Loren is a board certified pediatric dentist. She is a member of the ADA, AAPD and Ninth District Dental Society. Dr. Loren's dedication to her patients, professional demeanor and excellent care, combined with her warm and bubbly personality, make her the right choice to treat your child. She stresses prevention and takes the time needed to get to know every child's specific needs. She is always available to address any concerns and tailors her treatment options dependent on each child. Dr. Loren enjoys spending time bike riding, going to the beach, skiing and recently picked up golf.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Loren C Buonocore is similar to the following 4 Dentists near North Babylon, NY.