- 45 years of experience
- Speaks English
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
- 8 expertise
- 1 location
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Louis A Browning Jr
Dr. Louis A Browning Jr, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Knoxville, TN. He has 45 years of experience. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Louis A Browning Jr has the following 8 expertise
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
45 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Louis A Browning Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Louis A Browning Jr's office for more information.
240 S Peters Rd Ste 102 Knoxville, TN : (865) 690-2981
Locations & DirectionsDR BROWNING ORTHODONTICS, 240 S Peters Rd Ste 102, Knoxville, TN
Dr. Louis A Browning Jr is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Knoxville, TN.