Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Louis E Damich Jr DMD
Dr. Louis E Damich Jr, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Washington, PA, with other offices in Monaca, PA and New Kensington, PA (and 2 other locations). His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Louis E Damich Jr has 5 locations
19 Washington Trails Rd
Washington, PA 15301
7A Wal Mart Plaza Route 18
Monaca, PA 15061
129 Hillcrest Shopping Ctr
New Kensington, PA 15068
2A Old Clairton Rd
Pittsburgh, PA 15236
Dr. Louis E Damich Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Louis E Damich Jr has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Louis E Damich Jr - Posted on January 29th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Louis E Damich Jr - Posted on June 29th, 2016
Don't go here
Self-verified patient of Dr. Louis E Damich Jr - Posted on February 27th, 2015
Early this month, I went to a six month cleaning at Dr. Louis E. Damich Jr. 212 Washington Ave, Bridgeville PA 15017. I was told I needed a filling on one tooth and a crown on two others. I scheduled for the filling immediately, but asked to put the crown on hold until my new insurance kicked in next month and also to give me some time for a 2nd opinion on the crowns. When I showed up for the filling appointment and after a 35 minute wait and a paid co-pay, I was asked to leave with no service provided. Why? Because, " I doubted his opinion about the crowns!" I guess second opinions aren't allowed or perhaps hurt his fragile ego. Oh well. So on to another dentist today. Hopefully the next dentist will have a better "bed-side" manner. If you need a dentist, I don't recommend this one. Good luck.
Dr. Louis E Damich Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- Scion Dental
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Louis E Damich Jr is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Washington, PA.