Dr. Louis Huy Is this you?

3.3

Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Louis Huy?

Exceptional Surgeon, but one receptionist must go

Posted on June 12th, 2016

Dr. Huy & the other surgeon that I and my so have used have been very experienced, very professional, and very thorough. We have both been very well taken care of in every manner possible. Always got proper & professional information on our surgery. His office is very flexible for us for making appointments in a timely manner. The work we have had done in the past & present was completed and never have had any difficulties with anything. On the other hand one of the receptionists if very nonprofessional and asks way to many personal questions and much to nosey she needs to shut it & focus on her quality of work.

Disappointed

Posted on May 31st, 2016

It took us forever to get an appointment that worked with our busy schedule + we needed medical clearances as it was not straight forward. My daughter had to be home from College & I requested time off work. A week before the appointment, Dr. Huy's office cancelled . They could no longer go to Doylestown Hospital & were awaiting a contract with another Hospital. That was the beginning of May. It is now the beginning of June.They never called back & were annoyed when we called them. No apologies for wasting our time & leaving my daughter in pain.

Time to hire a new receptionist

Posted on February 4th, 2016

The doc did the wisdom tooth removal well, it's not Neuro surgery but the front office woman was rude and arrogant. She should be replaced. She talks down to ppl and is argumentative.

Strange and Confusing Experience

Posted on September 15th, 2015

Strangest experience I've ever had with any sort of doctor. Long story short, a wisdom tooth had developed an infection around it, so I set up a consultation. The question at hand was whether or not I was to have just the problematic tooth removed, or have the other remaining wisdom tooth removed also, as a proactive measure. The issue at hand was a slight risk that a nerve could be bumped and cause permanent numbness. Dr. Huy more or less left the decision-making to me, a person with absolutely zero formal knowledge or training in the field of oral surgery. I repeatedly asked him for HIS opinion, given that he's the one who went to school for almost a decade in order to be an oral surgeon. His answer each time was,"I can't tell you what to do." I eventually settled for just one, since I had become pretty nervous about the possible numbness. Whether or not one or both were to be extracted was still unclear even while the surgery was happening...becoming clear only when he said, "Why don't we take a break and take care of the other one some other time." After that he left the room and never came back. If I hadn't flagged him down on my way out to thank him (which I kinda regret doing), I would've left without a good-bye, and even worse, professional instruction about where to go from there. I received that from a receptionist who basically speed-read through some precautions and then sent me on my way. Oh, and of course the claim was for TWO teeth, even though only one was removed. If I decide not to have the other removed with them, I should be entitled to some type of refund. Finally, the staff at both the Warminster and Doylestown locations were also weird and standoffish. As far as the actual procedure, it was quick and clean. The only bright side to the entire experience

Posted on March 1st, 2017

Posted on October 6th, 2015

• Nearby Dentists

Dr. Louis Huy is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Warminster, PA.