- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Louis N Brown Jr DDS
Dr. Louis N Brown Jr, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Louis N Brown Jr has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Louis N Brown Jr has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Louis N Brown Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Louis N Brown Jr
Dr. Louis Brown Jr. was raised on Lake Carroll just a few miles from his office. He attended Auburn University, University of Florida and graduated from Emory University School of Dentistry with honors, being elected to Omicron Kappa Upsilon. In 1980, he joined his father's practice in Tampa and since then he has practiced general dentistry with an interest in cosmetic, restorative and implant treatments. Dr. Brown has studied at the L. D. Pankey institute in Key Biscayne, Florida, as well as attending other continuing education courses throughout the country and received his fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry in 1990. He is also a member of the American Dental Association, Florida Dental Association, West Coast Dental Association, Hillsborough County Dental Association, Hillsborough County Dental Research Clinic and Florida Prosthodontic Study Club. Dr. Brown is an active member of the Tampa North Rotary Club and Holy Trinity Presbyterian Church. Dr. Brown and his wife Anne have been married since 1984 and have two children. Their daughter Betsy is a 2008 graduate of Georgetown University and lives in Washington, DC. Their son Cameron is a member of the Class of 2015 at the University of Virginia. When not practicing dentistry, Dr. Brown enjoys spending time with family and friends at his farm in central Virginia