Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Luanne Anderson
Dr. Luanne Anderson, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Salisbury, NC. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Luanne Anderson has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Luanne Anderson has the following 10 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Dr. Luanne Anderson Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Luanne Anderson's office for more information.
1819 E Innes St Ste 2 Salisbury, NC : (704) 636-3611
More about Dr. Luanne Anderson
Dr. Luanne Anderson's dental journey began in 1979, working as an assistant while attending high school in New Jersey. In 1984, she earned a degree in Dental Hygiene and practiced for 15 years before pursuing her Dentistry degree at the University of North Carolina. Dr. Anderson's enthusiastic personality and passion for dentistry continue to amaze and motivate her patients and colleagues alike. She is a compassionate individual who realizes dentistry is more than just being an excellent clinician. Her exceptional communication talents allow her to truly understand her patients' desires and needs, while her advanced technical skills allow her to transform their wishes into reality. Through continuing education, Dr. Anderson continues to work diligently to refine the abilities that allow her to deliver the highest quality dental care possible. She is a friend, partner and wife of Dr. Jimmie Anderson, and together they have formed a comprehensive, progressive and compassionate dental practice. The Anderson Dental Group is committed to providing the highest quality materials and techniques available to achieve long-term esthetic results that are strong and focused on function and occlusal harmony. Dr. Anderson is a member of the American Dental Association, North County Dental Society, and the Academy of General Dentistry. Personally, Dr. Luanne enjoys her sweet daughter Juliana and visits to the beach with her cherished family and friends.
Locations & DirectionsANDERSON DENTAL GROUP, 1819 E Innes St Ste 2, Salisbury, NC
Dr. Luanne Anderson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Salisbury, NC.