Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Luke T Barsalou has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Luke T Barsalou
Luke Barsalou, DMD Dental Director Dr. Barsalou leads La Clinica’s dental program in three locations but spends most of his week working with patients in his role as a general dentist at the Central Point Health Center. He joined the La Clinica staff in the fall of 2009 after graduating from Oregon Health and Science University’s School of Dentistry. He completed his undergraduate studies at George Fox University in Newberg, southwest of Portland, with a major in biology and a minor in Christian ministries education. He volunteered at dental sealant clinics in Prineville in eastern Oregon and worked at OHSU and Portland clinics as part of his training. Dr. Barsalou is a member of numerous professional organizations including the American Dental Association, the Oregon Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry, the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, and the American Association of Public Health Dentistry. An Alaska native from a small town named North Pole, Dr. Barsalou lives with his wife and three children outside of Central Point. He loves spending time with his family and friends, fishing on the Rogue, playing sports, reading, hiking, and “going on dates with my wife.” As for his decision for joining the La Clinica team, Dr. Barsalou has some compelling reasons. “The professional and yet personal atmosphere that is exhibited by the staff and executives of La Clinica is the main reason that I looked forward to joining the La Clinica staff. Truly I am blessed to be a part of an organization that is dedicated not only to our community but also to their staff, and I would join again if I had to decide today.”
Locations & Directions
Dr. Luke T Barsalou is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Medford, OR.