Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lyndel C Stripling has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
If you reading this you just found the perfect dentist and need look no further. Dr. Stripling has a wealth of experience and a artistic precision to give you that smile you always wanted. He is not a salesman but a professional that listens to your concerns and needs and restores. Dr. Stripling is unique that way, honest and if you desire cosmetic dentistry which hundreds will attest as the best, you have to ask him. Expect an honest answer without hidden expenses. His staff and dental hygienist are amazing, both with over 20 years experience. You would never know it as smiles are 20 years looking younger. I refer all of my friends and family to Lake Highlands Dental to see Dr. Stripling. Patients will drive the distance as his kind and caring services are provided in a relaxing environment. Our family adores this dentist who is also a sculpture artist. Take a peek at his work that is sold in the DF/W area galleries. You want an artist working on that smile!
Dr. Lyndel C Stripling accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLake Highlands Dental, 8610 Greenville Ave Ste 150, Dallas, TX
Dr. Lyndel C Stripling is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Dallas, TX.