Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lynelle Zabel has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Lynelle Zabel has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 5 of 5
I was referred to Dr. Zabel by a friend. I went online to schedule an appointment and made one for two weeks out. Never heard back and called three days before to confirm. Was told that I was NOT on the schedule and the next appointment available was five weeks away! The woman who answered the phone told me, "yeah, the online system doesn't always work." Could not wait another five weeks - had to go to another dentist.
Dr Zabel provides the highest quality dentistry, her staff members are knowledgeable. friendly and helpful. Dr Zabel runs a very professional office, she cares about every patient and provides top of the line instruments, as well as products. Her front office administrators help to get you scheduled, getting you the best time that works for you, and your family. Getting patients in and out but not rushing is a priority. If your looking for a dentist for you, and your family Dr Zabel is who I recommend.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lynelle Zabel is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Highlands Ranch, CO.