Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lynn F Ascher DMD
Dr. Lynn F Ascher, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Salisbury, MD. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Lynn F Ascher has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Lynn F Ascher has the following 6 expertise
- TMJ Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lynn F Ascher - Posted on November 9th, 2018
Dr Ascher was great! He got me in right away after I had been calling dentist for weeks in immense pain. He saw me same day I called and then pulled it the next day. I am pregnant so I couldn’t be sedated he made the procedure as painless as he could and was so nice about everything. The front desk staff was super friendly as well! Will def be going back for future procedures!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lynn F Ascher - Posted on March 20th, 2018
I am a 72 yr old female, I saw dr. Ascher today, had back tooth pulled, my experience was WONDERFUL, DR. was EXCELLENT, his entire stall was great, This was my 3 or 4 visits in past 10 yrs. All visits were the same!!!!!!!! Excellent
Not a caring team!!! My experience was horrible!!! You should always want your patient to feel safe and comfortable!!! I didn't with your rude comments!! Dental assistant Renee was the worst!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lynn F Ascher - Posted on February 22nd, 2017
STAY AWAY FROM THIS DENTIST
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lynn F Ascher - Posted on February 24th, 2015
BEWARE!!!.BEWARE BEWARE STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS DENTIST Not only are the woman in the office completely RUDE AND NASTY TO people, they are also complete IDIOTS. First question out of my mouth is always if they take my insurance because it is thru the state. I ALWAYS make that clear up front. The 'so called "LADY" on the phone said yes.. i went over it several times. made the appt. Went and when trying to make appt for surgery the same "so called lady" stated they dont take my insurance. They send me a bill and when I called down there to talk to billing about this bill that I AM NOT PAYING the SAME rude woman was like" is this the woman that had the blue cross insurance. First of all where is the customer service here... I have never dealt with a doctors office where they ALL are completely IGNORANT AND RUDE TO THEIR patients. Not to mention the office is totally out dated and felt like we stepped in to a time machine back to 1970. STAY CLEAR OF THIS DENTIST. I think they do this on purpose to try to stick people with bills and that is how they make their money. THE dentist himself was friendly but all other office staff were . ITS A SHAME THAT as nice as he seemed that his office staff is bringing him down with how nasty they are to people.
Dr. Lynn F Ascher Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Lynn F Ascher's office for more information.
560 Riverside Dr Ste B201 Salisbury, MD : (410) 543-1675
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Lynn F Ascher is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Salisbury, MD.