Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Lynn F Ascher has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Lynn F Ascher has the following 6 expertise
- TMJ Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lynn F Ascher - Posted on March 20th, 2018
Not a caring team!!! My experience was horrible!!! You should always want your patient to feel safe and comfortable!!! I didn't with your rude comments!! Dental assistant Renee was the worst!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lynn F Ascher - Posted on February 22nd, 2017
STAY AWAY FROM THIS DENTIST
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lynn F Ascher - Posted on February 24th, 2015
BEWARE!!!.BEWARE BEWARE STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS DENTIST Not only are the woman in the office completely RUDE AND NASTY TO people, they are also complete IDIOTS. First question out of my mouth is always if they take my insurance because it is thru the state. I ALWAYS make that clear up front. The 'so called "LADY" on the phone said yes.. i went over it several times. made the appt. Went and when trying to make appt for surgery the same "so called lady" stated they dont take my insurance. They send me a bill and when I called down there to talk to billing about this bill that I AM NOT PAYING the SAME rude woman was like" is this the woman that had the blue cross insurance. First of all where is the customer service here... I have never dealt with a doctors office where they ALL are completely IGNORANT AND RUDE TO THEIR patients. Not to mention the office is totally out dated and felt like we stepped in to a time machine back to 1970. STAY CLEAR OF THIS DENTIST. I think they do this on purpose to try to stick people with bills and that is how they make their money. THE dentist himself was friendly but all other office staff were . ITS A SHAME THAT as nice as he seemed that his office staff is bringing him down with how nasty they are to people.
Dr. Lynn F Ascher Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Lynn F Ascher's office for more information.
560 Riverside Dr Ste B201 Salisbury, MD : (410) 543-1675
Locations & DirectionsLYNN FRANCIS ASCHER DMD, 560 Riverside Dr Ste B201, Salisbury, MD
Dr. Lynn F Ascher is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Salisbury, MD.