Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lynn C Hyland has the following 2 specialties
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Lynn C Hyland has the following 6 expertise
- TMJ Disorders
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
Dr. Lynn C Hyland has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
I was referred to Dr. Hyland By Dr. Mason DDS from Westnedge Family Dentistry. I Needed 2 impacted wisdom teeth pulled along with 2 molars with hooked roots which made it a bit more complicated than a normal extraction. I was given general anesthesia for this procedure which was a 1st for Me. Woke up as if nothing happened. Dr. Hyland's credentials speak for Themselves. He is highly trained & educated in every procedure He preforms. Very nice Man that makes You Feel comfortable & trust that He will take care of the problem. I would recommend Dr. Hyland To ANYONE that requires that kind of Dental care.
Dr. Hyland had zero bedside manner and lacked compassion for a patient who had to take medication prior to the appointment due to anxiety about visiting his office. The word patronizing doesn't do justice for his careless comments when trying to rush through an appointment because the patient was so scared they could barely speak. I would never recommend going there if you have anxiety about a procedure because he is so rude.
Dr. Lynn C Hyland accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsLynn C Hyland Dds Pc, 1900 Whites Rd, Kalamazoo, MI
Dr. Lynn C Hyland is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Kalamazoo, MI.