- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lynn J Cothron DDS
Dr. Lynn J Cothron, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Lafayette, TN. They have 27 years of experience. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Lynn J Cothron has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Lynn J Cothron has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
27 Years Experience
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Lynn J Cothron Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Lynn J Cothron
Lynn Cothron, D.M.D. Dr. Cothron is originally from Scottsville, Kentucky, where she graduated from Allen County Scottsville High in 1987. She received an A.S. in Dental Hygiene in 1989 and worked as an R.D.H. as well as getting a B.S. in 1993. In 1997, she graduated from the University of Kentucky with a Doctor of Dental Medicine degree. She worked as an associate in Glasgow, Kentucky, before opening her own office in November 2001. Dr. Cothron is a member of the Nashville Dental Association and the American Dental Association. She is married to Dewayne Cothron and has one child Zoie Kate Cothron. Dr. Cothron enjoys eating out and time with her family.