Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lynne M Moseley has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Lynne M Moseley has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Lynne M Moseley has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Moseley seems to not care what your answers are to her questions. She will ask you a question and then talk over you and answer it. Why she bothers asking in the first place is puzzling to say the least. When you attempt to interject and correct her she simply speaks louder to drown you out. Lack of professionalism. Rude. Confidence is one thing. Arrogance and conceit are another and she has it in spades. Working with oncology patients you would think some sense of compassion and decorum would have been honed attributes by now. Communication skills a bit more polished. Not even remotely close.
I am totally satisfied with Dr. Mosley. I think she is an amazing dentist. I was surprised to see that there were no other reviews listed under her name here. My mouth was a total mess. I had resolved that I would never see another dentist again. I needed to have surgery, my surgeon wanted me to get my teeth taken care of before I had the surgery. My last for dental appointments with other Dentist ended before the work was done. I would tell the dentist to stop I'm getting out of here. I figured that's what would happen with Dr. Mosley. Dental work that involves extractions and cutting, and stitches is unpleasant anyway, but with Dr. Mosley it was as pleasant as possible I say. She completed three different problems in my mouth that day, extractions and all and I was able to sit through the whole thing. I hope to continue seeing her to keep my teeth in proper condition.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsGhanem M Ghannam Dds, 5705 W Vernor Hwy, Detroit, MI
Dr. Lynne M Moseley is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Detroit, MI.