Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lysandro O Tapnio DMD
Dr. Lysandro O Tapnio, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Lysandro O Tapnio has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Lysandro O Tapnio has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Lysandro O Tapnio Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
More about Dr. Lysandro O Tapnio
Dr. Lysandro "Sonny" Tapnio graduated in 1977 from University of East Philippines and earned a degree of D.M.D. (Doctor of Dental Medicine). He also attended New York University Dental Center from 1983 to 1984, studying clinical courses in dentistry. After he completed his courses at New York University, he began his own dentistry business here in Jacksonville, Florida, in 1985. In addition to his degree of D.M.D., he has completed several hundred hours since 1980 in post-graduate continuing education courses, including hands-on-training courses all over the country. Some of these courses include two years in orthodontic courses for general dentists, advanced CEREC training, comprehensive cosmetic and restorative techniques, concept of complete dentistry as well as current developments in restorative materials and techniques, just to name a few. Dr. Tapnio remains committed to high ethics and understands that the dentist's office is not the first place anyone wants to go. He pampers his patients, providing them with excellence in customer service and dentistry, with a calm and caring chairside manner. Because Dr. Tapnio is the only dentist in the office, you may expect great attention to detail and the peace of mind that one person knows your specific case and is the one you will always see every time you visit his office. Known to many as the "Gentle Dentist," Dr. Tapnio has a very gentle and soft touch with both adults and kids, calming them especially when there is need for local anesthesia. Many kids' fear of the dentist is soon overcome, and visiting the dentist becomes a pleasant experience for the whole family. Dr. Tapnio is happily married for 25 years to Nicca Tapnio, with two kids, Neil and Nikki, and three grandchildren.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Lysandro O Tapnio is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Jacksonville, FL.