Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Lysette L Brueggeman
Lysette L Brueggeman is a Dentist primarily located in West Bend, WI. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Lysette L Brueggeman
Dr. Lysette L. Brueggeman Dr. Lysette L. Brueggeman grew up in Waukesha, Wisconsin, and attended college at Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois. In 1990, she received her D.D.S. degree from Marquette University School of Dentistry. Dr. Brueggeman then completed a one year general practice residency at the Veteran’s Administration Hospital in Minneapolis, Minnesota. From 1991 – 96, she practiced as an associate general dentist in the metro-Minneapolis area. In 1996, she and husband, Dr. Michael S. Kopecky, purchased a dental practice in West Bend, Wisconsin and located there. Dr. Brueggeman has a special interest in dental implants, TMJ treatment and cosmetic dentistry. She is the primary dentist in the practice for children and is an advocate of dentistry in the schools and community. Dr. Brueggeman is dedicated to her profession and the community. She served on the Board for the Washington-Ozaukee County Dental Society, completing all of the officer roles. She has been on the Board for Donated Dental Services of Wisconsin since 2003 and currently serves as Chair for the Membership Committee of the Wisconsin Dental Association. Other memberships to dental organizations include the American Dental Association and Milwaukee Study Club. Dr. Brueggeman has been honored with fellowships in the American College of Dentists and the Pierre Fauchard Academy. Aside from providing community service through her profession and her church, Dr. Brueggeman is a member of the West Bend Noon Kiwanis Club and served as President from 2005 - 06. Having children of her own, Dr. Brueggeman enjoys sharing her passion for dentistry with youth. In the office and in volunteering at local schools, “Dr. B.” delights the children with her creative approach to dental education. Her compassion and empathy also extend to adults. They appreciate the time she dedicates to the understanding of their dental needs and their comfortable care. See attached for a complete CV.
Locations & DirectionsCedar Lake Dental Professional, 145 N 18th Ave, West Bend, WI
Lysette L Brueggeman is similar to the following 4 Dentists near West Bend, WI.