Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maemie M Chan DMD
Dr. Maemie M Chan, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Cleveland, OH. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Maemie M Chan has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Maemie M Chan - Posted on January 17th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Maemie M Chan - Posted on November 18th, 2015
9 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
Dr. Maemie M Chan Accepts the Following Insurance
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Maemie M Chan
Curriculum Vitae 2003 Bachelor of Arts Degree Purdue University 2005 Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine 2009 Residency General Dentistry St. Vincent's Charity Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio Maemie M. Chan, DMD, has been in the practice of general dentistry since 2009 and has been associated with Saint Vincent Charity Hospital and Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine since 2009. Dr. Chan has interest in all aspects of general dentistry but has a special interest in oral surgery and cosmetic procedures. Dr. Chan is a graduate of Purdue University, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology and a concentration in behavioral neuroscience. She then received her dental degree from Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine, where she held multiple leadership positions. Following this, Dr. Chan did additional residency training at St. Vincent's Charity Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio, which included advanced instruction in endodontics, pediatric dentistry, and oral surgery. Dr. Chan is a member of the Greater Cleveland Dental Society, Ohio Dental Association, the American Dental Association, and the American Association of Women Dentists. Currently, Dr. Chan is pursuing a Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry, a selective and prestigious honor reflective of her commitment to ongoing continuing education. Dr. Chan welcomes questions about dentistry from patient's and prospective patients and can be reached by e-mail [email protected] Hygienists Our Hygiene department is simply second to none. Your periodontal (gums and bone surrounding your teeth) health is our hygienists only concern and they are dedicated to making sure that you keep your sparkling smile for a lifetime. They are particularly wonderful with kids and strive to make your child's well care visits fun and stress free. We welcome parents and siblings into the treatment room with small children to help to support and relax them during their appointment and so that you can be a part of the dental health educational experience and get answers to any questions you may have about everything from growth and development, to nutrition and home care products. If they are that conscientious and gentle with your children, imagine how comfortable and pleasant your own preventive care appointments can be.
Locations & DirectionsHERBERT M LITTON DDS, 6151 Wilson Mills Rd Ste 304, Cleveland, OH
Dr. Maemie M Chan is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Cleveland, OH.