Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maggie W Augustyn
Dr. Maggie W Augustyn, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Elmhurst, IL. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Maggie W Augustyn has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Maggie W Augustyn has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Maggie W Augustyn Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Guardian Managed DentalGuard
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Maggie W Augustyn
Dr. Maggie W. Augustyn is a practicing general dentist. She competed her formal dental education earning a doctorate of Dental Surgery from Univeristy of Illinois at Chicago. Prior to that she was awarded two Bachelors degrees (UIC and Benedcitine University). Dr. Augustyn graduated as univeristy scholar from Benedictine Univeristy and claims that was the best and her most favorite part of education. Currentaly, she is an active member of the American Dental Association, Chicago Dental Society and Illinois State Dental Society. In recent years, she has been a part of The Dawson Academy's continuum in oral equillibration and cosmetic dentistry. She is a preferred invisalign provider, one of the leaders in her zip code. "Dentisty is a big part of who I am, and I like it that way. I've gotten to the point now, where what I do in the operatory comes as second nature. Being meticuluous has crept into other aspects of my life which can add additional time to thinkgs like decorating a cake or painting a hallway. " "My greatest passion is service. Each day I try to be a better person than yesterday. I think life is about people, helping one another and enjoying life. I've volunteered in different parts of the world, and as my daughter grows older I hope to teach her the same. My hope is to open a free clinic placing implants, especially in patients with lose dentures. I'm trying to align things in my life so that it works out." Augustyn's hobbies incldue photography and reading non-fiction. "My favorite thing to do is just being mom." She resides in Lombard with her husband Scott and daughter Ally.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Maggie W Augustyn is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Elmhurst, IL.