Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mahmoud A El-Hadidy
Dr. Mahmoud A El-Hadidy, PHD, DMD, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Boston, MA, with other offices in Westborough, MA and Wellesley, MA (and 1 other location). He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Mahmoud A El-Hadidy has 4 locations
311 Commonwealth Ave
Boston, MA 02115
176 E Main St
Westborough, MA 01581
745 Boylston St
Boston, MA 02116
Book Online Now
Dr. Mahmoud A El-Hadidy has the following 1 specialty
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Mahmoud A El-Hadidy has the following 1 expertise
- Dental Implants
Showing 1 of 1
DO NOT LET HIM OPERATE ON YOU
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mahmoud A El-Hadidy - Posted on October 2nd, 2012
DO NOT LET THIS MAN OPERATE ON YOU! i signed a consent for FULL IV SEDATION and was awake throughout the procedure and kept asking to be sedated-at which he told me he was unable to give me more sedation. I had opted for an oral surgeon to be put out completely (and my bill was for this!!)-then he claimed I reached a max dose of the sedatives-which, I know is untrue since I have a copy of my sedation report, and a DOCTOR OF PHARMACY DEGREE. -
21 Years Experience
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Mahmoud A El-Hadidy Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mahmoud A El-Hadidy's office for more information.
311 Commonwealth Ave Boston, MA 02115
176 E Main St Westborough, MA 01581
40 Grove St Wellesley, MA : (781) 235-6153
745 Boylston St Boston, MA 02116
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mahmoud A El-Hadidy is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Boston, MA.