Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mai-Trinh T Le has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
I had a dental emergency last summer and was in a lot of pain. When I came to the office everyone I ran into was kind, friendly and helpful. Dr. Le and her staffs were so skillful and competent. They were able to get me out of pain and showed that they really cared. I had not been to the dentist in a long time up to that point, but now I am a regular patient because of them. I highly recommend them.
Dr. Mai-Trinh T Le accepts the following insurance providers.
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMetro Dentalcare, 4959 Excelsior Blvd Ste 200, Minneapolis, MN
Dr. Mai-Trinh T Le is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Minneapolis, MN.