3.0

Caring Manner

Have you seen Dr. Mailene J Soyster?

All about the money

Have you ever had a dentist tell you they THINK you have a pre-cavity and want to be aggressive to take action before it spreads by opening it up and finding out for sure? I hadn't either, until I met Dr. Soyster. If you are comfortable with being experimented on, she's the dentist for you. Me, not so much! I know I'm not a dental professional, so I did extensive research after hearing this from her and the census was that she should be able to know IF I had a cavity from looking at the x-rays (which none were taken of my mouth the day she informed me she "thought" I might have a pre-cavity). Sorry, but if I'm going to pay you to drill in my mouth, then I want to be sure it's actually something I NEED, not just something you feel like doing when you aren't even sure. You can find yourself another guinea pig!

Satisfaction

Dr Soyster is intelligent, caring and friendly. She provides quality dental care for my whole family.

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Mailene J Soyster is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Orinda, CA.

Dr. Mailene J Soyster Is this you?