Caring Manner

Have you seen Dr. Malcolm Boykin?

Dr Boykin has the most gentle touch! His staff is friendly and welcoming! I have been a patient here for years and would never go anywhere else!!

Satisfaction

This place always makes me feel like family. I reallly love these people.

Always professional and kind!

Dr. Boykin and ALL the technicians are incredibly personable and helpful. The atmosphere is efficient and professional alongside an interest in each patient. My work has been done painlessly(a big one for me) and promptly with great results. Love having a wonderful hometown dentist close by!

Great service, friendly staff

Crowns in one visit. The best I have had for novacain injections, I didn’t even feel him give it to me. We travel 1hr to come here because they are the office that still treats their clients with personal care. Need a great new dental office, you won’t go wrong here.

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Malcolm Boykin is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Ramona, CA.

Dr. Malcolm Boykin Is this you?