- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Malcolm M Choy
Dr. Malcolm M Choy is a doctor primarily located in Honolulu, HI. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Malcolm M Choy has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Malcolm M Choy has the following 10 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Dr. Malcolm M Choy Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Malcolm M Choy
Dr. Malcolm Choy Dr. Malcolm Choy, an experienced clinician in restorative and implant dentistry, graduated from the University of Southern California with a doctorate in dental surgery. Born and raised in Hawaii, he graduated from Punahou School and did his undergraduate work at the University of Southern California. Since then, he has been committed to providing patients with the most up-to-date techniques and services by attending many hours of continuing education programs in Hawaii and across the nation. He is a Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantology and also a Fellow with the world renowned Misch Implant Institute. He is also a member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Association, Hawaii Dental Association, Honolulu County Dental Society, and has served on Hawaii Dental Association's Peer Review Committee. Dr. Choy believes in providing the best dental care by staying current in the latest technology and techniques. He focuses his practice on full mouth and missing teeth rehabilitation with dental implants.