- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mana A Badipour
Dr. Mana A Badipour is a doctor primarily located in Vienna, VA. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Mana A Badipour has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mana A Badipour has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Mana A Badipour Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Mana A Badipour
Dr. Mana Badipour completed her undergraduate degree at The University of British Columbia Canada with a degree in Cell and Developmental biology. She completed her D.D.S. degree at the University of Maryland, Baltimore College of Dental surgery. She graduated as a Magna Cum Laude in 2001and was recognized as top female in her class of 96 students. She was also awarded a lifetime honorary membership in the elite OKU society for her academic achievements in dentistry. She opened her current practice in 2004. Her emphasis is family and cosmetic dentistry and building a lifelong family relationship with her patients. She brings a down-to-earth approach to the profession. She stays true to her goals of providing the best to her patients with a state-of-the-art technology and continuous training in various specialties. Doctor Badipour was, awarded Americaâ€™s Top Dentists 2008-2009 by the Consumersâ€™ Research Council of America,. She is fully licensed in Maryland , D.C. and Virginia. She is a member of The American Dental Association, The Virginia Dental Association, The Northern Virginia Dental Association, The Academy of General Dentistry and she is a fellow of The International Congress of Implantology.