Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Manuel A Bustamante DDS
Dr. Manuel A Bustamante, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Manuel A Bustamante has the following 2 expertise
- Dental Trauma
- Root Canal
Dr. Manuel A Bustamante Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Manuel A Bustamante's office for more information.
11645 Wilshire Blvd Ste 1160 Los Angeles, CA : (310) 473-5559
More about Dr. Manuel A Bustamante
Dr. Manuel A. Bustamante Thank you for your interest in Bustamante Endodontics, ADC, a dental practice dedicated exclusively to endodontic care. We are specialist members of the American Association of Endodontists. We look forward to being of service to you. Our expert team, led by renowned Endodontic specialist Dr. Manuel A. Bustamante, includes an experienced endodontic staff. We provide the highest standard of professional care in a friendly, comfortable environment. We hope that the information provided here answers many of your questions about endodontic treatment. If you would like additional information, please don't hesitate to contact us at (310) 473-5559. THE NATURAL CHOICE There is nothing as good as your natural tooth! Your dentist has recommended a root canal because saving your teeth is the natural choice. There are many new ways to replace a missing tooth, but not even the most advanced implants or bridges can in fact replace your natural tooth. Not all teeth can be saved, but whenever possible saving your tooth should be your first choice… it's the natural choice! WHY AN ENDODONTIST Your dentist has referred you to an endodontist because he or she understands that you will benefit from the specialized training and experience that a root canal specialist can offer. An endodontist is a dentist with special training in diagnosing and treating problems associated with the soft tissue inside of the tooth. To become an endodontist a dentist must complete an ADA certified, two-year, full-time program of advanced training in endodontics. We will work with you and your dentist to hold on to your natural dentition. WILL IT HURT? Root canal treatment doesn't cause pain… it relieves it! A toothache is most often caused by infection or other damage to the soft tissue inside the tooth. Root canal treatment removes this damaged tissue from the tooth, thereby relieving the pain. Occasionally the healing can be delayed by pre-existing conditions such as infection and inflammation but in most cases conditions start improving after a few days. IS IT SAFE? Yes! Root canal treatment is a safe and effective procedure. Starting in the 1930s and continuing until today, research has shown that people with root canal fillings are no more likely to be ill than people without them. There is no relationship between the presence of endodontically treated teeth and the presence of illness.
Locations & DirectionsBUSTAMANTE ENDODONTICS, 11645 Wilshire Blvd Ste 1160, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Manuel A Bustamante is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Los Angeles, CA.