Satisfaction

Excellent experience with Dr Leveson and her practice. I needed a root canal on a molar and I was VERY anxious. A different endodontist had been unable to perform the root canal 2 days prior, and gave me some very questionable recommendations (which turned out to be incorrect) . I decided to go to Dr Leveson based on the recommendation of my dentist. They fit me in the very next morning, and the doctor and her entire staff were so kind and reassuring. They do seem to take their commitment seriously to caring for anxious patients, and they do a great job. Thanks to Dr Leveson and her assistants, my root canal was completed with no issues, I felt no pain during the procedure, and my toothache is gone. I would highly recommend Dr Leveson to anybody who is anxious about getting endodontic work.

Painless Procedure

Dr Leveson and her staff were very kind and careful with their treatment. They ensured a comfortable experience from start to end.

Top rate specialist

I got a root canal in a rear molar. Doctor and staff are pleasant, highly competent, and informative during the procedure. Equipment is state of the art. Recommended.

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Mara L Leveson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Princeton, NJ.