Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marc B Allred has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Marc B Allred has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Marc B Allred has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Marc B Allred Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Marc B Allred's office for more information.
743 S 8th St Griffin, GA : (770) 228-6101
26 E Main St N Hampton, GA : (770) 946-3576
More about Dr. Marc B Allred
Robert N. Allred, DDS Dr. Robert Allred earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Emory University. He earned a Bachelor’s degree in biology from Brigham Young University. Before attending dental school Dr. Allred earned a degree in Respiratory Therapy and worked in several hospitals in newborn intensive care. Dr. Allred is originally from Cardston, Alberta Canada but has lived in the United States for more than 40 years and is a U.S. citizen. Dr. Allred and his wife of forty years have 8 children and 14 grandchildren, and counting! When he’s not busy with his practice he enjoys boating, the outdoors, being active in his church, working on his land at home, and repairing cars. Before earning advanced degrees, he worked as a brick mason. R. Benjamin Allred, DMD Dr. Ben Allred earned his Doctorate of Dental Medicine at the Medical College of Georgia. He is a member of the American Dental Association, the Georgia Dental Association and the Academy of General Dentistry. He earned a Bachelor’s degree in Zoology from Brigham Young University. Before beginning his career in dentistry, Dr. Ben Allred earned a Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy from Auburn University. He worked for several years at a community mental health clinic where he provided mental health care to underserved individuals and families. He is a clinical member of the American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy and the Georgia Association of Marriage and Family Therapy. He maintains his clinical license and a limited practice as a mental health care provider. He and his wife Jen have two children. He enjoys spending time with his family, running, reading, writing, gardening, the outdoors and college football.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Marc B Allred is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Griffin, GA.